Please check the box to show you have read and agree to the terms and conditions below:
In order to make the PAWS4 LifeFun Run a safe and memorable event for all family members and their "Furry Friends," we ask that each participant observe the following rules:
- 1. All dogs at the event must be up to date on their vaccinations. We will not ask for proof on race day, but you must be able to provide proof, if necessary, within a reasonable amount of time.
- 2. No female dogs in heat are permitted at this event.
- 3. To help prevent hazardous conditions on the course, dogs must be kept on regular leashes at all times (6 feet or less in length) and should be kept close at all times off the course. Free run allowed in dog park only.
No "extend-a-leashes" permitted.
- 4. Dogs younger than 6 months are not permitted.
- 5. If you plan to walk/run the course, please take into account the conditioning of your dog, as well as yourself.
- 6. Race officials reserve the right to deny race entry to any dog (or human) with a behavior that is considered a danger to others, especially our younger participants.
- 7. Please use good judgement regarding your dog's temperament when considering the safety of the family-friendly event.
- 8. Please clean up after yourselves and your animals by using proper trash and pooper scoop materials along the course.
- 9. AHGH and The Justice Foundation are not responsible for potential damages to self or property at this event or for any lost items.